Are the items shown on your website in stock?
Although we strive for a 100% order fulfillment rate it is nearly impossible for us to have each and every part in stock. If a part on your order is not in stock we will expedite it from one of our warehouses throughout the U.S which can take 1-3 additional days of order processing time.
When will I get it? / When will it ship?
- Typical order processing time is 24 to 48 hours regardless of the shipping method chosen. Please note: this time excludes weekends and holidays.
- If an item is on backorder with no ETA or beyond 7 business days you will be advised with the option of omitting this item from your order or cancelling your order entirely.
- Once the order is fully processed it will be shipped via the method you selected. When a package is in transit, shipping times do not include weekends.
- We are not responsible for the delivery time of the package due to carrier delays.
- All orders are shipped complete from our location in Hicksville, NY.
International / Canadian Customers
As a U.S based company everything we sell is intended for U.S market vehicles and may not function or work properly on non U.S market vehicles. Due to this fact we cannot accept returns on these items and any purchases made are 100% your liability.
We can only validate parts for U.S. market vehicles that retain valid U.S VIN, we cannot specify a part through our lookup system with accuracy therefore you will be required to use our online parts lookup, using the closest U.S. model to your vehicle. Our online parts catalog is located here: https://www.subaruonlineparts.com/oempartscat.html
Please note shipping charges do not include brokerage fees, taxes or duties. These are additional charges that may be due upon delivery of your order and are fees imposed by the carrier not us. To calculate these additional fees please visit this third party website www.thefinalcost.com
I already have a part number ?
If you know the part number of a repair part you are looking for, simply enter the part number within the part number search box on the right side of the SubaruOnlineParts.com home page
to check current prices and to order.
Can I pick up my items in store?
Yes, Local customers of Hicksville, NY can take advantage of in-store pick up however there will be a 10% handling charge to deliver your order to the retail parts department of our dealership located in Hicksville, NY. In some cases, shipping costs to local areas may be cheaper than the handling fee itself.
What items don't you ship/sell?
- We cannot sell the following items due to their hazmat composition: touch up paints, oil, fluids, chemicals, airbags, certain seatbelts (which include pre-tensioners).
- We choose not to sell pre-cut or pre-programmed keys for the security of your vehicle. We do not paint or pre assemble any parts.
- We do not have access to service or owners manuals.
- We do not ship large/long/overweight items, body parts, large glass, or items easily damaged by shipping. In most cases there is no financial benefit of purchasing such items online as the shipping cost, combined with the discounted online price, would cost you, the consumer, far more than if you purchased at your local dealer.
What if I refuse my shipment?
Any and all shipping charges incurred while attempting to deliver your order will be deducted from your refund.
What if my package arrives damaged?
Rest assured as a customer of SubaruOnlineParts all damage claims will be handled by us. If you received your shipment and something is damaged, please contact us as soon as you discover the damage, by emailing us at email@example.com
. Please do not contact the carrier.
We accept all major U.S credit cards including American Express, Discover, Mastercard and Visa as well as Checks, Money Orders and Subaru reward dollars
. We cannot take phone orders or receive payments over the phone. We do not accept payment transfers/requests/bank wires etc. You must create an account to make a purchase and complete your order online. By doing so you will also be able to login and check the status of your orders.
- Please contact us if you are dissatisfied with an item and would like to return it via email at Sales@SubaruOnlineParts.com
- We will accept the return provided it is unused, within the original box/package and is in like new condition. Please do not cover any part number labels on the part box with tape, shipping labels or marker ink, We recommend double boxing an item for return to avoid any re-packaging fees. Refunds will not be authorized on items that have been altered, painted or re-surfaced. No refunds or exchanges after 30 days.
- Returned Items ordered in error may be subject to a 15% restocking fee. Please do not return merchandise to us COD or Postage Due, as these returns will be refused.
- Electrical parts cannot be returned.
Some repair parts are offered as Re-manufactured within our parts catalog. These parts have an additional core charge which is fully refundable once your old part (core) is returned to us. You are responsible for shipping costs in sending back your core.
Are your parts aftermarket?
Absolutely not! We sell only genuine Subaru original equipment parts and accessories which are the exact same parts offered by your local dealer.
What warranty do your parts carry?
All parts we sell carry a one year warranty from Subaru, from the date you receive the item. This warranty is honored by any North American Subaru dealer or directly with us. A warranty exchange requires the part to be sent back to us at your cost before a replacement can be sent. The manufactures warranty does not cover shipping charges to or from you.
All prices and availability are subject to change without notice. Updates are completed monthly and prices can change upon each visit to our site. We are not responsible for incorrect items selected from the catalog when no VIN is included. We strongly recommend supplying your VIN with your order to avoid any incorrect parts.
Is my transaction protected by SSL?
Absolutely! We understand the importance of security for our customers. We use the latest SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption technology to protect sensitive personal information during transmission. This allows your personal information to be submitted in a secure environment while reaching the intended parties.
We Aggressively Prosecute Credit Card Fraud. We take fraud seriously. It is a crime to purchase products using a false or stolen credit card, or false or stolen credit card numbers. Further, it is a crime to misuse the charge back process to obtain a refund for goods that you obtained fraudulently. Whether you are the victim, or the perpetrator of fraud, be assured that we will actively pursue and prosecute fraud offenders to the fullest extent of the law. We submit all fraudulent orders, as well as the IP address used to perpetrate the fraud, to the United States Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) and the United States Secret Service for prosecution to the fullest extent of the law. In addition, we will work with cardholders, credit card companies, and local authorities to pursue fraud offenders.
Fraud offenders not only take advantage of online merchants and consumers, but they also abuse the system the Internet community relies on for its normal operation. This abuse will continue the trend of merchants either refusing to sell products to those with free email services, mail drops, or different ship-to addresses, or completely refusing to sell their products online.
FBI - http://www.ic3.gov/
Secret Service - http://www.secretservice.gov/ectf.shtml
Who are we?
We are the internet parts division of Grand Prix Subaru. We are an online based business and while we are owned and operated by the dealership we operate as a separate division located outside the dealership parts system. We do not have access to service, technical or recall information and cannot provide part specifications such as dimensions.